Trading: I attended an OptionsAnimal webinar last night. OA is one of many trading education programs and happens to be the successor to a program I had joined in 6/06 - Spreadtrade Systems - and found very valuable. It was founded and is run by Greg Jensen, who was a co-founder of STS. I spoke with their staff today to discover, to my delight, that my membership in SpreadTrade Systems has been carried over into OptionsAnimal and that I can essentially retake the education and participate in their student and trader community. This is huge. Directly below the posts is their education roadmap.
In addition to the OA education I plan to review what other materials I had found to be valuable my first time around, including DVD courses, books, and seminar notes. Over the next several weeks I will develop and add to the list of these materials, which I will maintain in a sidebar.
Plan for 4/22: Complete Level 1.0 - 1.2 via On Demand
Personal Health: I need to eat modestly and healthfully and to exercise regularly. I will record my weight every posting, based on the scale at Bally's Fitness, with exercise clothes on. My conditioning has deteriorated significantly over the past weeks and months and my weight has ballooned, so exercise goals will be very modest to begin with.
Plan for 4/22: 30 minutes on treadmill at 4% elevation, 3.1 mph.
No comments:
Post a Comment